Jeremy C Kopeck
Director | CPA, CGMA
Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis – Kelley School of Business: MS, Accountancy
Indiana University – Kelley School of Business: BS, Finance
Jeremy joined Pile CPAs in January 2007 and oversees the Firm’s Nonprofit Group and recruiting. With over 15 years of experience, Jeremy specializes in consulting with individuals, nonprofit organizations and privately-held businesses in the manufacturing, retail and services industries. His passion is to build strong partnerships with his clients in order to provide superior service.
Prior to joining Pile CPAs, Jeremy spent six years as an accountant for a software development company in Indianapolis, where his primary functions included general accounting and financial reporting.
Jeremy graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana. He also earned his Master of Professional Accountancy degree from the Kelley School of Business.
Jeremy lives in Fishers with his wife, who is also a CPA, and their two children. In addition to spending time with his family, Jeremy also enjoys coaching, playing and watching sports.
- Indiana CPA Society
- Governmental Audit Quality Center of AICPA
- Society for Nonprofit Organizations
- Member – Leadership Cabinet for the Indiana CPA Society
- Member – Ethic Committee for the Indiana CPA Society
- Treasurer and Member – Downtown Indianapolis Kiwanis Club
- Treasurer – Kiwanis Foundation of Indianapolis
- Treasurer and Finance Committee Member – Christ the Savior Lutheran Church
- Past Board Member – Play Ball Indiana/Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI)
- Member – Advocacy Committee of the Indiana CPA Society
Firm environment, co-workers and client relationships
- Favorite Food
- Favorite Color
- Favorite Band
- Dave Matthews Band