John M Chaniga
Director | CPA, CGMA
Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis – Kelley School of Business: BS, Accounting
John joined Pile CPAs on October 1, 2012. He manages Pile CPAs Noblesville office. John spends his time consulting with clients in managing and growing their businesses. In addition he is responsible for the preparation and review of financial statements and tax returns.
John is a graduate of Indiana University at Indianapolis and has been working in CPA firms for more than 32 years. He grew up in Wisconsin and currently lives in Indianapolis with his wife and two daughters. John enjoys running, working out, attending high school and college sporting events, spending time with family and volunteering in the community.
- Indiana CPA Society
- Past Finance Committee Member – St. Pius Catholic Church
- Member – Noblesville Kiwanis
- Past Treasurer and Board Member – Indiana Transportation Museum (Fair Train)
- Past Treasurer – Hamilton County Artist Society
My family, Theresa, Emily, and Erin
Be humble, be kind, give back, love family, love God
I enjoy rock music
- Coffee or Tea?
- Favorite Vacation / Travel Spot
- Favorite Song
- Sugar Mountain (Neil Young)